BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 2, 2008

TONY ROMA'S



For a start of my blog, i shall introduce some of my fav to all my viewer's

from food, to vacations with my beloved frends...
This is a start tat i wanna share...my best eating out i had been..me n my fam had ourselves a wonderful dinner at TONY ROMA in The Gardens. It's been a while since we've enjoyed a meal at TONY ROMA. We almost forgot how HUGE the portions were. The wait staff is very friendly and the menu has quite a large selection of "dinner" choices. Everything was SUPERB!
The price is a lil steep in my opinion but its worth trying for the portions given!!


ZZZZzzzzz...The Long Wait..
"South Miami shrimp"
Finally here comes the food...introducing the starter
"TONY"S SAMPLER"
damn...such a huge portion...

"New York Strip"-"Grilled Fish Spinach Stack"-"Chicken Jack & Bacon Pasta"

truthfully its much more bigger than wat u've seen here...