BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

sigh...

It's been awhile i had not been posting anything on the blog....
well...it has not been awhile...it had been way too long for me to get my ass up to post something to this abandoned blog..

There is no reason for it however there are factors that leads to it...zzzz...what am i talking
1. i'm lazy enough to even type sumthing on my blog but im too free to type whole nyt8 long with my frends thru msn.
2. univesity life is not as relaxing as i thought...or perhaps i'm pushing myself too hard
3. having sum ups n downs..mostly downs tat makes me feel fed up to post the blog.
4.last but not least...the most important point...i was too busy that i abondoned my blog...n being even more mean that i forgotten my freaking password!!hahaha....so at last..with the help of the half blooded prince and the da vincci code(damn...being too obsessed)...i finally figured out the password...where? in my most inspiration and idea flowing place... the TOILET!


just then for now....
hope tat i'll be more rajin to post sumthing in the blog...