BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 11, 2009

The Isle!!!

As my previous post posted...i darn misz my frends back ther....and im goin back for revenge later....ahax....perhaps i'll idle in the nest for a few days first be4 i get insane outside with all my gila-ness frends....below are some dates i'm having 4 the whole 2 weeks!...ahax...



















i'm departing from melaka sentral to penang in another 7 hours time!!!...ahax...i just cant wait to go back and hve tonnes of funs back there after all those jinx in my mind right now....2 weeks of holiday seems kinda pack 4 me...for i gonna meet all the chicks and bones....plus spent quality time with my parents....ahax...doncha worry...i will utilize my time as pack as i can....for i seldom gotta go back.....WAWAWAWA!~!~!~!~!





life can be awfully amazing.