BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 5, 2009

penang updates 30th & 31st August

I'm back in penang??aha...serious shit! im back in penang and had tonnes of quality times with my parents...din manage to meet up my frends for i just went bac for 2 days...indeed had fun with my parents...ahax...coz i got to savor places that i cant afford 4myself...that wats a momma's boy does best! lol
30th nyt8 dinner...i had a splendid japanese cuisine with my parents and my sister n in law...owh ya...forgotten to mentioned...my sista was ther too...so its on her account!ahax...we went to try this lil jap restaurant called Azuma. food quality wise...so so...we paid 4 the ambience...the waited staff were quite rude tho...that one of them almost pissed my dad off...i forgotten most of the names of the food we ordered..ahax...but i'll just tagged them then.

the interior

sashimi


mine: chicken with egg rice

my dad's: unagi set


my mum's: lalalalalala...no idea...its a fish dish..duhh


my sis shares with her hub...sushi set



here comes the second day dinner...my sis was back by then...only left me and my parents...waiting to send me off to the bus station at10pm....we went to TGI's..what im craving for....and becoz its merdeka's special..they had a few course set for just rm29.90...damn worth it...my dad n mum ordered the set...ni ordered ala carte...n not to miss..desertsss...



starter: clam chowder


starter: mac & cheese



mine: jack danielle's burger


my mum's: TGI's fish n chips


my dad's :sizzling chicken with cheese & mash potatoes


what made my day: mocha mud pie!







end of post: life can be awfully amazing