BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 16, 2009

best friend?

ahax~
i hate to touch on this...but for my blog sake...i will just do it...lol...
i know this post would be very immature for a person with the age of 20 and posting about best freind...but that is just so me....and i'm just one of a kind that a value friendship more than lovers...that's the traits that God's gave it to me...
i had a very bad..i mean very bad high school memories when people tat i trusted the most backstabbed me...and from then, i started not to walk in anyone's life anymore....but...i always did the same mistakes...being too naif and drop in an empty well that hurts so bad, and climb up all by my own....same goes to my current life...here comes K, here goes K....its just so damn fast...we r not as close anymore....i don't blame the "things" that put the gap....coz i noe that is just a small obstacle...but yet...i still can't managed myself....the day before, K told me something that, me myself also can hav a best frend...just tat i "diao geh" (stuckup).....i'm not "diao geh" ok...hahaha....i'm just trying so hard to close back the gap...and i noe that it needs time to heal....i'm just an ordinary person who wanna live like others...have a happy life...tat's all...hope God hears this...and i'm seriously trying very very hard to ammend things back to normal....no matter wat happens next...i'm just here to say....thank you so much for supporting me all the way...