BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Jinx...

what is bothering me rite now....hmmm...let me list it down...
1: assignment
2: assignment
3: assignment

aha...n tat tells it all...i'm sick of doing things all by myself....perhaps...i just dun noe how 2 control my own group...or mayb im too in being into perfection...that makes my day a jinx...seriously i nid a break n i nid to shout it out loud....but...who cares to listen?? ppl jus dun understand how this small heart hurts and sick so bad at this moment...+ i feel very sick when i come back from a crowd...arrive home...and im all by myself in my own world...im seriously a thug that is lost in the world of my own....wat can i do...just to wait and strive the boredom...the only thing i communicate to in my small cell now is my PC...hahaha....nobody wants this type of life...but im the choosen one...i noe god is testing me...i wont defeat nor escape from reality....i will strive these jinx....end of post.