BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

~Listen~




the song i'm currently listening rite now...its been a while in my playlist...but i just wanna hear it again n again....hmm....due to my previous post....ahax...well...i'll just tell a lil about this song.. Listen, sang by beyonce..she has a soulful voice plus her vocals are just out of the world..she makes me listen to her everytime she sings this song...it is just so meaningful...try listening her live performance instead of the studio version....more intense..coz she improvise the song almost every performance..two thumbs up...nothing much to say...ahax...njoy the post!




LISTEN


Listen,To the song here in my heart
A melody I've startBut can't complete
Listen, to the sound from deep within
It's only beginningTo find release
Oh,the time has comefor my dreams to be heard
They will not be pushed aside and turned
Into your ownall cause you won'tListen....

[Chorus]
Listen,I am alone at a crossroads
I'm not at home, in my own home
And I tried and triedTo say whats on my mind
You should have known
Oh,Now I'm done believing you
You don't know what I'm feeling
I'm more than what, you made of me
I followed the voiceyou gave to me
But now I gotta find, my own..
You should have listened
There is someone here inside
Someone I'd thought had diedSo long ago
Oh I'm screaming out, for my dreams to be heard
They will not be pushed aside or worse
Into your ownAll cause you won'tListen...

[Chorus]
I don't know where I belongBut I'll be moving on
If you don't....If you won't....LISTEN!!!...
To the song here in my heart
A melody I've startBut I will complete
Oh,Now I'm done believing you
You don't know what I'm feeling
I'm more than what, you made of me
I followed the voice, you think you gave to me
But now I gotta find, my own..my ownn...