BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

hactic holidays

one week holiday truthfully its not enough at all...
4 days had pass....and i really dunno what am i actually doing...
there are so many work load 4 me to be done...and i'm aware bout tat but...
i'm just so damn myself...
i just don't feel like touching anyone of them...ahax...my bad...
how do u define holidays??
the days where u an spend quality time for urself by doing somethin u like, lay back as lazy as u wat....
or deep in your mind keep on thinking of the submission of all of r assignments...
well....i'm hoping for the 1st option n ended i'm now undergoing the 2nd....
this really sux big time...
what do do...we are living in this21st century, with the fear of being infected by H1N1....oppsss..ok..i'm going too far...

to those who dunno where am i located rite now...i'm now studying in MMU malacca....and malacca had the highest record case of H1N1...out of 4 death in Malaysia, 2 r from this historical state!...darn....

back to my hactic holidays...
well..i just hope that i can get back my working spirit...and finish up my lump sum assignments....
till then...i'm now all dead bored....