BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 24, 2009

Thank God is Friday!

mentioning about TGIF!...its been a while i've not dine in to TGIF...i missed the food thr...hmm...too bad they dun hav it in mlacca...well...i curi the statement and make it as a post of mine!ahax...we din went to TGIF...but its we spent a splendid time on friday nyt8 (21st Aug 09)
if you would ask me y i like singing so much...i just dun hav the freaking answer for it...music is just my life. the five of us. Me, Willie, Noel, Shen, and Chuwen...truthfully...they barely noe each other...lol...but im so proud tat i united them...ahax...actually its on my account tat i treat them for the nyt8...ermm...there are reasons for it...lazy to type it out...coz each n evryone of them hav the reason to be treated by me...so i did it in one shot! im pleased that the nyt8 turned out smoothly....

dun stare at me like tat...im just a singing freak..so wat!ahax
oppsss...Mr.Will is now willnochio!
candid


candid but turned out to be planned!like a bunny singing in an
old fashioned chinese wedding!darn im mean...



the five's: willie.noel.shen.chuwen.me

end of post: life can be awfully amazing~