BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 2, 2010

2010 Countdown show 1


I will seperate the countdown show post into 2....i'll continue the next post once i'm back in melaka...for i dun have the cable with me...took some live pictures but cant upload it to the PC now...the countdown concert in Queensbay was damn hapenning!!....not my favourite artists la....but at least i gt the feel at last for this year's new year....previous year was just celebrating in the bus..ahax....while coming back to penang from melaka...

Talking about the concert...to my surprise most of these Malaysian invited artists can SING this time!!and they do learn up alot of interactiing skills....i still remember my last concert was SUMMER 8 in melaka....aurgghhhhh....u dun wan me to explain further....ahax....but this time was great!most of them do prepare well and better stamina....

my most surprise of that night was there is a beauty pageant contestant, n now she involve alot in MC-ing and programe shows....i will just say THIS GIRL CAN SING!!!she dont only owns her beauty...but she also has a great voice and humble in person.




Do enjoy ur NEW YEAR and take care yup!
will post more when i'm back in melaka...kinda busy with all those lepak-ing
cheers!
Life can be awfully amazing!

0 comments: