BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 31, 2010

GLEE




Glee- a musical comedy series that airs on Fox.. but i watched it through another software..it focuses on a high school show choir which is called a glee club..it has only been my 3rd episode watching this drama...but i can bet...this had won my heart over it....no wonder they gt so many nominees for this drama series..season one has 13 episodes all together...and i cant wait to finish the whole season..hope i can finish it by tomorrow...if im free enuf...coz this series really tempts me to watch the next episode after the ending of the prior...n my bet to all of u...those who r a fan of high school musical...this is tonnes and way much better than that....im not a fan of high school musical...but Glee hooked me up since the 1st episode...the musics and choreography in this series is just superb...all actors do sing well and have a big talent...the plot is also good...jut imagine me watching only 3 episodes and im liking the story so much..thnx to Mr. murphy, falchuk & Dante...the producer of this series...not to forget all the actors that made the whole GLEE a "GLEE"?!?!?

0 comments: