BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The Voices


I've posted this in my facebook notes...but i feel like writing it all again...this gives me the inspiration to be more focus on what im into...


Are you tired of being lonely, sad, and discriminated? I am. That’s why I think its time that I take a stand. For all those, poor, helpless people out there, who are shot down every time they try to stand up for themselves. For these people, I will take a stand. I will stand up in the middle of the world and say, "Why the hell do we even care?" What difference does it make if you like unusual food, music, or hobbies?? Because, what does unusual mean, anyway? If it means different, then everyone on this earth is unusual.


Well, now it’s about time these people got some recognition. But no, we don’t care enough for that. We just go on with our normal lives, working everyday, partying on the weekends. We cry when people die, and rejoice when a baby is born. All of the "normal" people fit perfectly somewhere in this complicated web of life.



But, me, I’m concerned about the people who don’t. There are millions and millions of people in this world that are rejected from the social circle for incredibly stupid reasons, such as not having as much money as the rest of them, not being into the same types of music, being overweight. I mean, what is this world coming to? Every where you look you see notices on stopping teen suicide, and studies on the reasons for it. Well, if these people just took the time to open their eyes and look around them, there wouldn’t be any need for these studies. I mean, these outcasts who are being shunned, how do you think they feel? They wake up every morning with a sick feeling of dread in their stomachs, and try to prepare themselves for another horrible day of teasing and being bullied.


For these people, life is not worth living. Around people, they just try to shrink into the crowd, and consider themselves lucky that they are not noticed. They get home and just sit there, with no hope of anybody calling them to hang out or just chat. And nobody even cares. As long as they’re not being bothered, the in crowd couldn’t care less whether these people are happy or in a terrible state of depression.


Well, I think that’s life….and very similar to MY LIFE…..but i have to strive harder and be myself..be what i want….someday god will realise me…….

0 comments: