BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Untitled


it has been almost 2 weeks for not updating my blog...i spent the whole 1st week in miri n KK with all my mates...then 2nd week in vietnam...damn tiring...not gonna update bout vina nor the east in the post...too much to ponder in such a short time...im too tired of my FYP n all those upcoming assignments..perhaps im still tired of the time lag between vina n malaysia..but its only an hour diff...or mayb i had too many flights in the whole 2 weeks...let me count..6 flights in 2 weeks and spent 2 sleepless nights in the airport...darn...will update my trip to viet soon once i get all my pics with me...and nt to forget the east too...will be leaving malacca to klang tomorrow...hmm...hactic but damn fun year for a start...

0 comments: