BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

At Last~


The song at last resembles my feeling of getting rid of this exam for tomoro will be my last paper for this sem...although the intended meaning of the song was not what i meant la...but this song suddenly popped out from my mind...imagining beyonce singing this song in one of the presidential dinner....beyonce even tears out in rejoyce of the 1st african american president...from the video you can just see how proud she was to be one....this song originately from etta james...but i fonder bee's version more....


AT LAST


At last, my love has come along

My lonely days are over

And life is like a song

Oh, yeah, at last

The skies above are blue

My heart was wrapped up in clovers

The night I looked at you

I found a dream that I could speak to

A dream that I can call my own

I found a thrill to rest my cheek to

A thrill that I have never known

Oh, yeah when you smile, you smile

Oh, and then the spell was cast

And here we are in heaven

For you are mine
At last

0 comments: