BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 18, 2009

ponder free...

At first i was pondering a lil too much whether should i or should i not go to Vietnam...for this is my 2nd time to the exact place and its kinda rush for me wher i will be getting down from sarawak on the 12th of Jan and then to Vina on the 14th of Jan...but all my pondering has been peter-out since mei ling had already booked the ticket...im not mad at all for her rush decision in order to get a cheaper rate...in fact it helps me alot where i can hinder off those vacation thingy that has been wondering in my mind...and concentrate now on my upcoming exam...this shows tat im actually fond of going to Vina...just tat i've been thinking too much unimportant stuffs...the only thing right now is to save more in order to spend more in sarawak n Vina!ahax...

0 comments: