BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 14, 2009

Josh 22nd on the 26th deferred 29th...

Kokiya was the place we went for Joshua's 22 y/o BD....it was actually planned on the date of his BD itself...but he is a darn busy man where its so hard 4 me to plan his BD...so i booked him on the 29th...ok lah...as long as i celebrated his BD...cukup syarat la tue...after the dinner, we went to Mr. Yong traditional therapy for food massage...we were so into the massage that i forgotten to take any pics...but it is a must go for people like me for im full of toxic...ahax..the night made me went into a budget plan for 2 weeks...ahax..

The entrance

Me with my melebih pose


lucky fella...im gonna make u pay me back on my BD...lolx
Okonoyaki?
if i do spell it right...who cares..as long as its unhealthy n nice!


miso sumthing sumthing...can't blame me la...the food is just so perfect tat i forgotten all the names...lolx


tonkatsu...
pretty sure of this...coz evry restaurant named it..


sizzling Gyoza


(this came with a weird japanese name)
ahax...so wat can i name it...skewed char siew??
or jpnese satay?




Had a powderful night tat day...altho i forgotten most of the jap names for the food...but tat will confirm me a re-visit then...ahax...its a must try for jpnese food cravers...

life can be awfully amazing~

0 comments: