BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 25, 2009

Away in a Manger~ Merry X'mas!


Had so much fun this night where the 11 of us stay awake since 8am (our last paper)....to 1am in the morning...it was a marathon for this celeb...n was also my 1st time had so much fun during this year's x'mas....after our exam...our 1st stop was seoul garden for our lunch....then we proceed to buy each and other's x'mas present for exchanging at the end of the night...we were fortunate to catch a 7pm movie...the movie was the best movie i've watch this year....guess wat...not avatar...lolx...of course la...coz i still dun hav the chance to watch avatar...will update about the movie in my next post...after the movie, we went to DP's field for our games, exchanging presents, and countdown....im actually a lil tired after coming back from the whole day celeb....so dun mind me to conclude the whole day wit one word...FLAWLESS!!!


Till then enjoy my favourite x'mas song...cheers!

Merry x'mas & Happy New Year!


AWAY IN A MANGER


Away in a manger,No crib for His bed

The little Lord JesusLaid down His sweet head

The stars in the bright skyLooked down where He lay

The little Lord JesusAsleep on the hay

The cattle are lowingThe poor Baby wakes

But little Lord JesusNo crying He makes

I love Thee, Lord JesusLook down from the sky

And stay by my side,'Til morning is nigh.

Be near me, Lord Jesus,I ask Thee to stay

Close by me foreverAnd love me I pray

Bless all the dear childrenIn Thy tender care

And take us to heavenTo live with Thee there

0 comments: