BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 11, 2009

pondering~

it's been awhile for not posting anything in my blog...usually small gedik gedik stuff i also will post...so this shows how busy i am this month..as my earlier post la...there are so much things to do in a limited time...kinda busy lately with assignments and all sorts of nuisance...nuisance as the moderating varible...lol...been taking research method lately...and all these variables stuff are passing tru my mind...been pondering lately whether i shud follow my fam to vietnam...its been a tuff choice for im bad at makin decision...usually i'll make immediate decision n made me regret for the hell out of it...so this trip i nid to really ponder alot...either i follow the trip...or i stay back home lepak with my sayangss all day long...ponder ponder ponder...

0 comments: