BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Quality Time Spent - Klang

The trip down Klang was a get-a-way for me before goin into my one week study week of quarantining myself....another reason for Wilson , mei ling, n me goin down also for my parents r flying to japan for conference...so we thought of meeting them down Klang in my Granny's place...aunt place to be exact...came down to see my granny too for she is recently diagnose for cancer...she is now ongoing with her medication...so most of it were in control...



The dinner when we 1st arrived..left2right: uncle Alan, Dad, Mum, BroWilson
left2right: me, KKTang, Sis, Granny
The Levins Fam, left2right: Aunt Fiona, Carolyn, Nicole, Uncle Alan

Mei Ling, Me, KKTang


Aunt Fiona made me test her new product "PAD"!!!
OMFG....im so reluctant to even touch on it...but i fake it tru camera..ahax
The conclusion: Whisper branded PAD are made of recycle paper!

Me with The Queen of my Heart

The breakfast before we apart.


The short 2 days had made my days for the upcoming week....
Life can be awfully amazing!






























0 comments: